It can be quite tough for homeowners to get rid of mice in their home, especially if they have a phobia of vermin.
With the help of the best electronic mouse trap, you can guarantee that you won’t have ever to see or touch caught rodents, making it substantially easier to feel more comfortable and safer in your home.
To help you find an effective and safe mouse trap, we have found five models from different brands that might just meet your needs.
Top 5 Electronic Mouse Traps Comparison Chart
Best Electronic Mouse Trap Reviews
1. WEIJI Electronic Rat Trap
If you’re in the market for an effective mouse trap that gives you the ability to trap and kill different types of rodents quickly and accurately, the WEIJI Electronic Rat Trap is an excellent choice for residential properties.
There are plenty of interesting features of the WEIJI Electronic Rat Trap, including:
- Sensitive detection: In an effort to kill pests quickly, the detection sensors are highly sensitive, delivering a quick shock without any pain.
- High voltage: When compared to other electronic traps, the WEIJI Electronic Rat Trap offers 8000V, which is more than high enough to completely kill pests as soon as they enter the trap.
- Easy to set up: You can either plug the device into a wall or install batteries, set the appropriate amount of bait, and then wait for the trap to do its job.
- Indicator lights: Instead of having to do a visual inspection of caught rodents, this electronic trap has indicator lights on top that let you know when a pest has been caught and killed.
2. Aspectek Electronic Rat Trap
With plenty of upgrades, the Aspectek Electronic Rat Trap is a strong competitor when compared to other electronic traps on the market. It has plenty of interesting features that may make it the right trap for your residential or commercial property.
A few of the aspects where the Aspectek Electronic Rat Trap excels include:
- Accident avoidance technology: In order to make the mouse trap safer to set up as well as safe for pets and children, the patented accident avoidance technology only releases shocks once all three internal triggers are set off by a pest.
- Smart shock system: Instead of simply delivering a single shock, in the event that a rodent is still alive after the first shock, a second one is immediately administered.
- Two power options: Similar to other electronic traps, you can either use batteries or an included wall adapter to power up the device.
- Light indicator: Instead of having to do a visual inspection of whether the trap worked or not, the included light indicators let you know when the trap catches a rodent. The lights will also let you know when the batteries are low and if they need to be replaced.
3. Raticator S-Plus v2.0
As another upgraded electronic trap, the Raticator S-Plus v2.0 is ideal for homeowners who are tired of relying on traditional mouse traps. This unit is designed to make the extermination and removal of pests from your property easier than ever before.
Some of the best features of the Raticator S-Plus v2.0 include:
- Humane extermination: With a very high voltage shock that is delivered to every rodent that enters the chamber, you can guarantee that they will be instantly killed with the first shock without feeling any pain.
- Conformal coating: In the event that you want to keep the Raticator S-Plus v2.0 outdoors, you’ll appreciate the conformal coating, which helps prevent any corrosion that is usually caused by humidity.
- Dual-power options: You have the option to choose between plugging the unit into the wall or using AA batteries for power. With batteries, you’ll be able to capture up to 50 different rodents before needing to replace the batteries.
- Eco-friendly: As you won’t have to use any toxic chemicals or unnatural bait, the Raticator S-Plus v2.0 is entirely eco-friendly and safe to have around pets and children.
4. Fiery Youth Electronic Rodent Control
If you’re looking for a simple electronic trap that doesn’t require instructions to learn how to use, then the Fiery Youth Electronic Rodent Control is certainly for you. It doesn’t have any bells and whistles, but it does help to catch rodents indoors.
A few of the key features of the Fiery Youth Electronic Rodent Control include:
- Instant kill: There’s no need to worry about the rodents feeling any pain as the shock will kill them instantly.
- Easy to empty: Since you’ll be able to tell if there’s a mouse or rat in the trap with the help of the indicator lights, you can easily pick the unit up and dump the catch into the garbage.
- Easy to clean: There are two parts to the design of this trap, making it very safe to clean. To add more, the circuit is installed in a separate compartment.
- Automatic restart: Instead of having to manually restart the trap once a pest has been caught, the unit will automatically restart itself so that it’s working at the highest voltage possible.
5. Fossa Electronic Mouse Zapper
The Fossa Electronic Mouse Zapper is the fifth and final electronic trap on this list, and it’s surely a design that packs a powerful punch. With plenty of the same features as the other models on this list, it is also a useful tool to have in your home if you’re dealing with an invasion of vermin.
Some of the key features of the Fossa Electronic Mouse Zapper include:
- Sure-kill technology: With the implementation of the sure-kill technology, this zapper precisely delivers a shock to mice and rats, making sure they are killed quickly and effortlessly.
- No-see and no-touch disposal: You won’t have to worry about looking at any dead pests or touching them with your hands with the help of the no-see and no-touch design of this device.
- Eco-friendly: As you won’t have to rely on chemical bait or poison to kill the pests in your home, you can guarantee that the Fossa Electronic Mouse Zapper is environmentally safe. It is also safe to have around children and pets.
If you’re in the market for an electronic trap that is going to do all the work for you, then the Aspectek Electronic Rat Trap is your best option. It’s specifically designed to make pest removal simpler, and it’s equally as effective as it is affordable.
With the integration of the accident avoidance technology, you can guarantee that your pets will be safe as long as all three triggers in the trap aren’t activated. This feature also helps make sure that children aren’t exposed to dangerous and painful shocks.
Another thing you’ll appreciate is the repetitive shock system which is essential for making sure the unit kills any pests that enter the chamber. With other mouse traps, there’s a possibility that the vermin can escape, as long as they survive the first shock, but with this unit, you can guarantee that they will immediately be killed either after the first or second shock.
Above all else, the Aspectek Electronic Rat Trap is incredibly simple to set up and reuse. You won’t have to worry about faulty battery compartments where the batteries may fall out, and you can easily place any type of bait you desire within the chamber. After the first catch, you can guarantee that the unit will turn back on and continue working as normal.
Instead of being in a position to where you have to chase after mice and rats in your home physically, it’s about time you relied on the Aspectek Electronic Rat Trap to do all of the heavy lifting and unappealing aspects of pest removal for you.